Meet Attorney Andrew Roberto
Before entering private practice, partner Andrew Roberto was a local entrepreneur who founded and led Aware Entertainment, an entertainment development company in Knoxville.
Andrew also served as a Workers Compensation Specialist with the TN Department of Labor. As a Workers’ Compensation specialist, he was able to use his business experience to help mediate disputes between injured workers and their employers; he presided over settlement approvals, and even ordered insurance companies to pay benefits to injured workers just like you.
In addition to his Worker’s Compensation experience, Andrew has assisted countless Tennesseans to obtain the Social Security Disability benefits to which they are entitled.
Andrew is also accredited as an attorney for the preparation, presentation and prosecution of claims before the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). He is licensed to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC).
In addition to his career, Andrew is also committed to serving our community. He serves on the board of The Salvation Army where he was recently presented with the organization’s Partner in Mission Award. He also serves on the board of the 2014 Congressional Medal of Honor Convention and, along with his colleagues at Brown and Roberto, serves with the Epilepsy Foundation. He and his family attend Cokesbury United Methodist Church.Area of Practice
- WORKERS COMPENSATION
- SOCIAL SECURITY
- PRODUCT LIABILITY
- VETERAN’S DISABILITY CLAIMS
- Tennessee, 2002
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee
- University of Tennessee College of Law, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) – 2002
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Political Science, with a minor in Psychology – 1999
- Knoxville Bar Association
- Tennessee Association for Justice
- National Organization of Veterans’ Advocates (NOVA)
- Cokesbury United Methodist Church, Knoxville, Tennessee