Meet Attorney Ralph Brown
As founder and senior partner, Ralph Brown has more than 34 years of legal experience representing Tennesseans in a wide range of cases.
Starting in 1979, he handled criminal, domestic, personal injury, and insurance defense cases. By 1993, Ralph had focused his practice exclusively on Plaintiffs’ personal injury cases – representing victims of truck, car, and boating accidents; industrial and on the job accidents; and accidents caused by dangerous products and machinery. He has obtained substantial recoveries for numerous clients with catastrophic injuries, including paralysis, brain damage, and traumatic amputations. He uses engineers, computer scientists, doctors and other experts to analyze and reenact accidents and assess injuries, disabilities, and other damages.
Ralph is a member of Broadway United Methodist Church in Maryville, Tennessee where he serves as a Sunday School Teacher, a member of the Board of Trustees, and is a former Chair of Endowment Committee. He also formerly served on the city of Alcoa’s planning commission.Areas of Practice
- Product Liability
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Automobile Accidents
- Tennessee, 1979
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee, 1979
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- University of Tennessee College of Law, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) – 1978
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.), High Honors in Economics – 1975
- Knoxville Bar Association
- Blount County Bar Association
- Tennessee Association forJustice
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you might have. Give us a call at (865) 691-2777 or contact us through our website Brown & Roberto, PLLC to set up a free consultation.