Meet Attorney Tim Roberto
The Lawyers of Brown and Roberto are proud to welcome Tim Roberto to the firm. Prior to joining Brown and Roberto, Tim practiced in a law firm in Nashville specializing in complex litigation where he gained experience in employment discrimination claims, personal injury claims, will contests and breach of contract claims. Tim has also served as a judicial law clerk in the highest court of this State – the Tennessee Supreme Court. While practicing law in the Court, Tim assisted the Justices of the Court with complex legal research in the drafting of Court opinions. Before entering the legal profession, Tim served for four years as a policy advisor to Governor Bredesen.
Tim is a Knoxville native. He graduated from Farragut High School where he captained the Cross Country Team. He went on to earn his Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy from the University of Tennessee and graduated Cum Laude. He also earned a Master of Arts in Philosophy from UT and his Juris Doctor from the Nashville School of Law.
In his free time, Tim still enjoys running, hiking the Smokies and traveling. The thing that he enjoys most about practicing law with Brown & Roberto is the opportunity that he has to help others.
Areas of Practice:
- Employment Discrimination and Sexual Harassment
- Family Medical Leave Act Claims
- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Breach of Contract Claims
- Will Contests
- Small Business Formation
- Appellate Practice
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- Nashville School of Law Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee, Master of Arts (M.A.), Philosophy
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Cum Laude in Philosophy
- Harry Phillips American Inn of Court
- Knoxville Bar Association
For more information visit www.BrownandRoberto.com or call us today.