Verdicts & Settlements
- $2.1 Million - Car Wreck (Pedestrian struck by car)
- $1 Million - Car Wreck (Truck hit car going through intersection)
- $1 Million - Car Wreck (Running a stop sign causing serious injury)
- $900,000 - Premises Liability (Crush injury from negligent property maintenance)
- $300,000 - Premises Lability (Fall injury from negligent property maintenance)
- $370,000 - Worker's Compensation (Piece of machinery struck client in head)
- $287,000 - Worker's Compensation (Heart attack on the job)
- $275,000 - Worker's Compensation (Crush Injury at work)
Recovered $64,530.50 in back pay. Injured after falling from scaffolding with compression fracture and disc protrusions. Unable to work since his fall.
Recovered $63,559.00 in back pay. Torn ligaments in hip, chipped bones, back pain, muscle spasm in leg, knee pain, migraine headache, and left foot pain from a from car accident.
Recovered $44,753.00 in back pay. Kidney failure due to chronic health conditions requiring dialysis three days a week.
Recovered $44,182.00 in back pay. Chronic history of back injuries and pain. Injuries to both of rotator cuffs, tendonitis in his elbows and wrists, and bilateral carpal tunnel syndrome.